This time I am sharing a real summer treat! A super easy and delicious Strawberry cake.
If you are at your summer house or you’ll have guests coming over in a tight schedule, this cake will save the day! 🙂
If you want to, you can always do the base of the cake from scratch. However during summertime it is okay to cheat a little occasionally and use ready ones from the local supermarket. 😉
You can find the recipe from the bottom of this post!
– Ready cake or tart base / or you can make one from scratch
– 2 liters fresh strawberries
– 2-4 dl whipped cream
– 1 tsp vanilla sugar
– mint or strawberry leaves for decoration
– Place the cake base on a serving plate
– Mash up ~ 1,5 liters strawberries. Spread them over the cake base.
– Whip up at least 2 dl cream, you can use up to 4 dl if wanted. 😉 Add 1 tsp of vanilla sugar to the mix. Pour it on top of the cake and spread nicely.
– Decorate the cake with strawberry slices or whole ones, as you like, and top it off with some pretty greens (mint or strawberry leaves)
– ENJOY! 😛